BECOME PART OF THE TEAM AND
WORK FOR US
BIOROWER manufactures exclusive smart rowing simulators, which are unique and unmatched worldwide. The cockpit’s geometry just like the rowing motion resembles the on water racing shell. Biorower was built up slowly by enthusiasts who invested everything they had – literally, for 20 years. We are still a small company, now growing quickly. Therefore, we are looking for people who bring the right skill set and the right mind set to the table.
For our production in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for
Mechanic (w/m) for 38,5h / week
Your responsibilities are the final assembly, testing and packing our rowing simulators.
The most important skill for us is your mindset. Essentially, we are looking for the “right person” for the job and for the team, somebody who wants to work for Biorower, not somebody who just needs “a job”. Degrees can always be caught up on later. However, in a perfect world, these should be your skills and qualification:
- Experience in working with metal (mechanic, mechatronic, car repair shop, etc)
- Some sort of degree related to metal works
- Highly skilled craftsman or craftswoman
- Interest in rowing or fitness in general
- Precision and reliability
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Flexibility, independence, resistant to high stress levels and team compatibility
In the long term, we are looking for a head of production. So, there would be room to develop within the company.
Entry gross wage: EUR 2.029,00 / month for 38,5h/week
Please send your CV and your motivation letter to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meet you!